Oh where to begin…
I am extremely passionate about nutrition and well-being, and particularly helping people understand how to lose weight and create healthier lifestyles.
I’m proud to say I am a highly regarded nutritionist, health article author and businesswoman. My love for the importance of eating healthily started during a nine-year stay in Japan, a country renowned for its low levels of obesity, cancer and heart disease. On my return to the UK, I founded Nutrichef, a company that produced high quality healthy meals. I now concentrate on my book ‘Rainbow Recipes’ and consulting.
This blog is dedicated to those topics but I have many other roles and specialisms. Here are the highlights of my career to date:
- 2005: Appointed Team Nutritionist for (AFC) Bournemouth Football Club
- 2006: Key speaker on nutrition at the International Health and Beauty Week at Skibo Castle
- 2007: Awarded title of Entrepreneur of the Year for the South-West region of the UK by the British Chambers of Commerce
- 2007: Contributed to six chapters about nutrition in the book Teach Yourself Aromatherapy by Denise Whichello Brown
- 2008: Appointed Team Nutritionist to a group of 40 UK Paralympic athletes
- 2008: Appointed Nutritional Adviser to Emilio Sanchez, Spanish Davis Cup Tennis Captain
- 2008: Contributed to three chapters about nutrition in the book Motorsport Fitness Manual by Dr. Raj Jutley and Andy Blow
- 2008: Awarded UK national title of Entrepreneur of the Year by the British Chambers of Commerce
- 2009: Provided nutritional support to motorsport drivers and athletes at Porsche Human Performance Centre, Silverstone, UK
- 2009: Trekked 102 miles in five days across the Sahara Desert in aid of the charity Help for Heroes
- 2010: Appointed Ambassador to the Pan-African Heart Foundation
- 2013: Appointed Nutritional Director for SuperVitality
- 2014: Nutritional consultant to Fit Kitchen, based at Deutsche Bank, London
- 2015: Sold my business, Nutrichef – healthy meal delivery company
- 2015: Appointed Patron of CANCERactive charity
- 2015: Appointed Head Nutritionist for Powerwave
- 2015: Winner of Lifetime Achievement Award – Dorset Venus Awards
- 2017: Fab@50 – yes, it’s a big birthday year for me and I’m keen to make it a fabulous one!
To read more about me and my achievements please visit my website.
Just a few of the publications I am privileged to have written content for: